Administrative Assistant Position
Full Time - Remote (Brazil)
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily operational needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Enter new orders into the system and maintain the customer portals with up to date information;
- Prepare and submit KPI reports for internal review as well as per client requests;
- Research subject matter for administrative reports ensuring all information included is accurate and relevant;
- Assist with administrative details on special projects;
- Constant communication with suppliers, partners, and freelancers;
- Work as a team member, willingly providing back‐up support for coworkers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
- Fluency in English to communicate with American clients, partners, and coworkers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Portuguese);
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or virtual assistant;
- Extra bonus for achieving goals of up to 25% of monthly salary;
- Meal vouchers (vale-refeição);
- Life insurance;
- Multiple opportunities for personal development and team management;
- Family environment communicating with people from all over the world;
- More employment stability since we own and operate different businesses in multiple sectors;
- Work type: Full time (CLT efetivo) – Home office based;
- Payment: R$1.400,00 – R$2.000,00 monthly.
- The compensation package is usually the second reason people choose to join us. The primary reason is they want to experience the growth that comes from pouring your heart and soul into building something that people love. That’s what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cortes Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.