Client Support Representative
Full Time - Remote (Brazil)
We are looking for Client Support Representatives to maintain and grow existing customer business by providing outstanding support and proactively offering appropriate services.
- Provide excellent customer service to both current and prospective clients;
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries via email, live chat, and Whatsapp;
- Data entry of client information, electronic filing and retrieval of documents;
- Ensure all customer tickets are addressed and resolved in a timely manner, based on department and personal KPI’s;
- Identify and execute improvements in our current processes, tools, reporting, and documentation;
- Work as a team member, willingly providing back‐up support for coworkers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
- Fluency in English to communicate with American clients, partners, and coworkers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Portuguese);
- Proven client support experience;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Ability to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced and highly-demanding environment;
- Availability for varied hours/days (holidays and weekends may be required);
- Experience with help desk systems is preferred but not required.
- Extra bonus for achieving goals of up to 25% of monthly salary;
- Commissions on assisted sales and upgrades (mostly in U$ dollars);
- Meal vouchers (vale-refeição);
- Life insurance;
- Multiple opportunities for personal development and team management;
- Family environment communicating with people from all over the world;
- More employment stability since we own and operate different businesses in multiple sectors;
- Work type: Full time (CLT efetivo) – Home office based;
- Payment: Monthly base salary of R$1.400,00 – R$2.000,00 + commissions (mostly in U$ dollars).
- The compensation package is usually the second reason people choose to join us. The primary reason is they want to experience the growth that comes from pouring your heart and soul into building something that people love. That’s what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cortes Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.