Financial Analyst Position
Full Time - Remote (Brazil)
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to add to our dynamic team. This role will support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduce costs, and overall business improvement by performing the following duties:
- Plan and carry out budget procedures for multiple business units, including monthly monitoring of department expenditures and revenues;
- Design, standardize and roll out actionable financial and operational reports across the business;
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance;
- Work closely with the operations department to provide financial business support, including operational spending, cost accounting, and gross margin analysis;
- Reconcile and solve payments discrepancies;
- Ensure that chargebacks and all failed payments are followed on a timely basis;
- Prepare and process payroll & accounts payable;
- Work as a team member, willingly providing backup support for coworkers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
- Fluency in English to communicate with American partners and coworkers;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills (English and Portuguese);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or equivalent; MBA or Master’s in Accounting preferred;
- 3+ years experience in a dedicated financial or accounting role;
- Passionate about numbers with advanced level Excel skills;
- Strong business acumen coupled with emotional intelligence;
- Level-headed leadership under pressure along with creative problem-solving abilities;
- Proven ability to effectively and respectfully partner with individuals at varying levels within an organization.
- Extra bonus for achieving performance targets;
- Meal vouchers (vale-refeição);
- Life insurance;
- Fast and exciting opportunities to grow your role, become a team leader, rapidly boost your salary, etc;
- Family environment communicating with people from all over the world;
- Thousands of dollars of free training;
- Further employment stability since we own and operate different businesses in multiple sectors;
- Work type: Full time (CLT efetivo) – Home office based;
- Payment: Negotiable based on experience.
- The compensation package is usually the second reason people choose to join us. The primary reason is they want to experience the growth that comes from pouring your heart and soul into building something that people love. That’s what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cortes Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.