Full Stack Developer
Full Time & Freelance - Remote
We are looking to add Full Stack Developers to the team. You will be working with top notch-talent that includes both our internal team as well as some of the brightest contractors. No member is an island. At Cortes Ventures, you will be a part of a team with deep knowledge of all areas of software development.
- Own one or more of the web service projects, add new features, resolve bugs, and improve codebase;
- Design and implement REST APIs for mobile and web clients, including our payment devices and 3rd party apps;
- Identify technical requirements in product meetings and assist the business team with realistic project planning and feature development;
- Collaborate effectively with UI/UX designers, QA, and backend engineers;
- Write automated tests for new web features and update existing tests as needed;
- Work as a team member, willingly providing back‐up support for coworkers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience with modern web UI technologies (HTML5, CSS3);
- Hands-on working experience using RESTful API development;
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server;
- Fluency in any modern object oriented programming language (Java, Scala, Python, etc.);
- Experience with AWS is ideal (Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, s3, RDS, etc.).
- Stable service flow and job opportunities since we own and operate different businesses in multiple sectors.
- Work type: Full time or freelance. Remote, home office based.
- Payment: Negotiable based on experience.
- The compensation package is usually the second reason people choose to join us. The primary reason is they want to experience the growth that comes from pouring your heart and soul into building something that people love. That’s what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cortes Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.