HR Analyst Position
Full Time - Remote (Brazil)
We are looking for a Human Resources Analyst to add to our dynamic team. This role will manage and coordinate human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, employee relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties:
- Manage Payroll administration, including pay changes, hourly time cards, parental leave, new hires, and terminations;
- Full-cycle recruitment procedures – post jobs, screen applicants, conduct interviews, and follow up with candidates;
- Influence, coach and provide feedback to employees at all levels to empower development and high performance;
- Assist performance management activities and compensation modifications – help leaders to understand team productivity;
- Support managers identifying and addressing organizational and people issues;
- Conduct training relating to adoption of our core values and cultural norms/expectations;
- Support organizational design and structural changes to ensure scalability;
- Work as a team member, willingly providing back‐up support for coworkers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
- Fluency in English to communicate with American partners and coworkers;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills (English and Portuguese);
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business, or equivalent;
- 3+ years experience in a dedicated HR Generalist role;
- Proven experience in sourcing and recruiting for various positions;
- Strong business acumen coupled with emotional intelligence;
- Level-headed leadership under pressure along with creative problem-solving abilities;
- Proven ability to effectively and respectfully partner with individuals at varying levels within an organization.
- Extra bonus for achieving performance targets;
- Meal vouchers (vale-refeição);
- Life insurance;
- Fast and exciting opportunities to grow your role, become a team leader, rapidly boost your salary, etc;
- Family environment communicating with people from all over the world;
- Thousands of dollars of free training;
- Further employment stability since we own and operate different businesses in multiple sectors;
- Work type: Full time (CLT efetivo) – Home office based;
- Payment: Negotiable based on experience.
- The compensation package is usually the second reason people choose to join us. The primary reason is they want to experience the growth that comes from pouring your heart and soul into building something that people love. That’s what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cortes Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.