Management Assistant Position
Full Time - Remote (Brazil)
We are looking for a responsible Management Assistant to perform a variety of essential administrative and business-related functions. This position requires a high degree of independent thinking, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivation, and the ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, and external parties.
- Prepare and manage expense reports, financial statements, memos, emails, letters, and other documents;
- Perform general administrative duties to assist executive management;
- Assist HR department in hiring and onboarding processes;
- Handle basic bookkeeping tasks;
- Act as liaison between management, vendors, suppliers, partners, and coworkers;
- Identify and assist with matters requiring action in the management absence;
- Work as a team member, willingly providing back‐up support for coworkers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
- Fluency in English to communicate with American clients, partners, and coworkers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Portuguese);
- Minimum of 3 years experience in supporting management, directors, or executives;
- College degree in business administration, accounting, human resources or equivalent;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.);
- High attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills with strong business acumen and ability to multi-task;
- Extra bonus for achieving goals of up to 25% of monthly salary;
- Meal vouchers (vale-refeição);
- Life insurance;
- Multiple opportunities for personal development and team management;
- Family environment communicating with people from all over the world;
- More employment stability since we own and operate different businesses in multiple sectors;
- Work type: Full time (CLT efetivo) – Home office based;
- Payment: Negotiable, based on experience.
- The compensation package is usually the second reason people choose to join us. The primary reason is they want to experience the growth that comes from pouring your heart and soul into building something that people love. That’s what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cortes Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.