Marketing Assistant Position
Full Time - Remote (Brazil)
We’re looking for full-time Digital Marketing Assistants to marketing director and CEO with experience in high budget PPC marketing campaigns across multiple platforms. Must be able to think critically and find creative solutions to problems, be obsessed about test and optimization, go knees deep into spreadsheets and data gathering from ads platforms, while paying attention to details along the way.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional in-house teams, media agency, freelancers, and platform vendors to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
- Implement, monitor, and improve PPC and other digital campaigns, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Microsoft Ads;
- Work with our social media team to design, build and maintain our social media presence through paid promotions;
- Manage SEO through the development and implementation of content marketing, keyword strategies, and site structure organization;
- Strategize, execute, and measure conversion experiments and multivariable tests;
- Plan, monitor, and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Work as a team member, willingly providing back‐up support for coworkers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
- Fluency in English to communicate with American clients, partners, and coworkers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Portuguese);
- Experience in executing ad campaigns through Facebook Ads, Google search, and display ads;
- Experience in creating and optimizing landing pages, sales funnels, and blog posts using WordPress;
- Experience in campaign reporting, competitor research, and use of analytics tools (Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.);
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing;
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to plan and execute strategy.
- Extra bonus for achieving goals of up to 25% of monthly salary;
- Meal vouchers (vale-refeição);
- Life insurance;
- Multiple opportunities for personal development and team management;
- Family environment communicating with people from all over the world;
- More employment stability since we own and operate different businesses in multiple sectors;
- Work type: Full time (CLT efetivo) – Home office based;
- Payment: Negotiable, based on experience.
- The compensation package is usually the second reason people choose to join us. The primary reason is they want to experience the growth that comes from pouring your heart and soul into building something that people love. That’s what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cortes Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.