Recruitment Assistant Position
Full Time - Remote (Brazil)
We are seeking a Recruitment Assistant to provide support to our talent acquisition activities. This role will assist recruiters in attracting and hiring top talent in our industry. This is a demanding position that will require someone who is detail oriented, organized and most importantly, has passion for people:
- Full-cycle recruitment procedures – post jobs, filter applicants, conduct basic screening interviews for entry level positions, and follow up with candidates;
- Facilitate hiring process and onboarding activities;
- Support organizational design and structural changes to ensure scalability;
- Work as a team member, willingly providing back‐up support for coworkers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
- Fluency in English to communicate with American partners and coworkers;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills (English and Portuguese);
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business, or equivalent;
- Proven experience in sourcing and recruiting;
- Strong business acumen coupled with emotional intelligence;
- Proven ability to effectively and respectfully partner with individuals at varying levels within an organization.
- Extra bonus for achieving performance targets;
- Meal vouchers (vale-refeição);
- Life insurance;
- Fast and exciting opportunities to grow your role, become a team leader, rapidly boost your salary, etc;
- Family environment communicating with people from all over the world;
- Thousands of dollars of free training;
- Further employment stability since we own and operate different businesses in multiple sectors;
- Work type: Full time (CLT efetivo) – Home office based;
- Payment: Negotiable based on experience.
- The compensation package is usually the second reason people choose to join us. The primary reason is they want to experience the growth that comes from pouring your heart and soul into building something that people love. That’s what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cortes Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.