Full Time - Remote (Brazil)
We are looking for dynamic and high-energy Sales Representatives with strong digital prospecting skills who want to have an impact on our revenue growth. This role is all about finding and connecting with people who may have interest in our products and services.
- Proactively cultivate new business by prospecting and networking;
- Respond promptly to prospective customers inquiries via email, live chat, and Whatsapp;
- Achieve and exceed weekly/monthly performance metrics (appointments set, qualified leads worked, deals closed, etc.);
- Data entry and management of leads and potential client information on CRM tools;
- Identify and execute improvements in our current processes, tools, reporting, and documentation;
- Work as a team member, willingly providing back‐up support for coworkers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
- Fluency in English to communicate with American clients, partners, and coworkers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Portuguese);
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in sales positions;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Ability to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced and highly-demanding environment;
- Availability for varied hours/days (holidays and weekends may be required);
- Experience with sales CRM tools is preferred but not required.
- Extra bonus for achieving goals of up to 25% of monthly salary;
- Commissions on assisted sales and upgrades (mostly in U$ dollars);
- Meal vouchers (vale-refeição);
- Life insurance;
- Multiple opportunities for personal development and team management;
- Family environment communicating with people from all over the world;
- More employment stability since we own and operate different businesses in multiple sectors;
- Work type: Full time (CLT efetivo) – Home office based;
- Payment: Monthly base salary of R$1.400,00 – R$2.000,00 + commissions (mostly in U$ dollars).
- The compensation package is usually the second reason people choose to join us. The primary reason is they want to experience the growth that comes from pouring your heart and soul into building something that people love. That’s what we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cortes Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.